Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tiger Project



Today was a bit of a bleary day so decided I should keep my date with my Tiger. Yikes, I am beginning to pull my hair out and have only just begun, but I started this project and I just have to finish it. This is a challenge put out by one of our members of the CVHQ. Here is the project again. 
First I had to draw the tiger on muslin
not a very good picture, but you get the idea. Next I had to choose the fabric and cut out all the pces.
That was hair pulling in itself, next I have to assemble all the pces on the muslin to resemble the tiger
This was a start, and the next got me a little further into the project
Do you think that it is beginning to look like Tony the Tiger? It is a bit nerve wrecking so had to stop there. Will keep you posted as the project progresses. I think that I will concentrate on golfing for a day or two and get back to this later.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I applaud your courage. This is not a project for the faint of heart. It won't be on my "to try list". Way too challenging for me.

Good Luck - and what you have done so far looks awesome.