Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Lost Today

Today my buttons partner and myself played against 2 women from the Gorge Golf Club, yes we had to play in the rain and We Lost the Match. Was wet and cold when I got home so have taken time off from Tony the Tiger, but did anyone see the Finale of American Idol and good-bye to Simon. It was one of the best shows I have seen in a long time as I don't normally just sit down to watch TV. I was not disappointed. Tomorrow I will get back to Tony. I will have forgotten that we lost today and tomorrow is another day. Have a Great Day.

1 comment:

Micki said...

I am watching it now here in Ireland, and loved American Idol. I thought Crystal should have won, as she was so much better, but I agree with you...It was a great show. Simon's farewell was so good, and I loved it all!
Micki