Monday, August 1, 2011

Second GS Project

Remember I posted my great GS buys a couple of weeks ago, well I have finished project #2. I'm not too fast at completing projects. I have great intentions, I have all these projects visualized [as finished you know]and that is where it ends. Here is what my second project looks like. First - as you can see these were finished blocks [35 of them], all I had to do is try and match one more block, Viola! This was such an easy project. And I practised my free motion quilting skills. Today I donated it to CVHQ as a community quilt. All finished and the best part "No scraps left over" Wish all my projects were that easy. Now here is the finished project.

2 comments:

Delores said...

Lovely, Vicky! Sorry I missed seeing it at quilting, but we are off camping. Yes, a great way to practice Free Motion Quilting!

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! The quilt looks LOVELY! I love the colours! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! :)