Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One More UFO Finished

To all Canadians, hope that yesterday's election turned out in your favor.
One more of my UFO's  finished. Haven't counted but think that I only have 14 more to go. I am heading for a rotator cuff surgery [right shoulder] within the next couple of months so have to get busy and try for a couple more projects to get done. Have just finished 2 quilts for Japan and now have been asked to make one for the church that I attend. Guess everyone thinks that I am a genius to be able to produce a quilt at a drop of the hat. But, I will try. Today is such a gorgeous day so will take time off to enjoy it. Happy Quilting.



This pattern was taken from the Summer Spectacular Issue of The Quilter 2007. Only 4 years ago. I used Japanese fabrics and hand quilted it.

No comments: