Friday, April 29, 2011

OMG! The Forgotten Blog

I have just been out of the loop for so long I have forgotten about my Blog. After my vehicle accident last Fall, I have just been put on the wait list to have my right shoulder  [rotator cuff is torn] operated on. Then I understand it will be total abstinence from quilting for 4 - 6 months. Just for an update, yes I am keeping to my resolution and trying to get all my UFO's finished one quilt at a time before this all takes place. Have just completed a quilt for Japan Disaster which will be shipped after May 15th and  am just putting the label on today. And, like millions of others, I stayed up and watched the beautiful Royal Wedding. So many different hats!

2 comments:

paulette said...

So glad that you are up and around and quilting!! You take care!
Paulette

VickyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
There was an error in this gadget