Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yes, I'm still here

I'll bet you all thought that I went off on a vacation as I have not posted anything in a week. No, I have been here all along, but did not want to admit that I am at a standstill. I had to clean up my sewing room so that I could find my cutting table and make a fresh start. "You'll Never Guess", I found that I have more UFO's than anyone, [counted at least 17]. Did I say fresh start! No, I think I should finish what I have started and THEN I could make a fresh start. This weekend we will be turning our clocks back one hour which will give me that extra hour of much needed rest and that will definiely inspire me to get moving. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Micki said...

UFOs are scary! I have two to finish and I am resigned to do them in November in addition to the Christmas gifts that i need to make!
Good luck with yours!
Micki