Friday, October 30, 2009

Quilt Clas In Progress












Today was a beautiful day as eleven people took part in a quilt class getting ready for the upcoming Festive Season. Our Instructor was the very talented, Denise Gunn and the class in progress was 'Poinsettia Table Topper'. The students all went home with a head full of information and to put the theory into practise. Pictures will be posted as projects are complete. I am confident that all will be just georgeous. If you click on the picture, the table at the front of the class shows just how striking the quilt really is. Now as for myself, its time to get back to my sewing room and complete some of my own UFO's.

1 comment:

paulette said...

Hi Vicky!
Looks like you had fun! Now this looks a lot like a runner I made about 5-6 years ago....a UFO!! I made 3 of them - 2 for gifts and 1 for me and of course mine didn't get done....I will have to dig around and see if I can find it. This runner was on display at Satin Moon and looked easy to make- log cabins and poinsettias on top so I just went ahead and made it. The first two turned out great but I was so sick of applique that I packed it in for the third....must find it now!
So how do you like blogging about your adventures? Fun isn't it....?
Rick is working on your followers..I think he tried to phone you yesterday to ask a few questions. Take care and hopefully he can sort it out.
Paulette