Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beautiful BC Day Weekend

Yesterday was such a beautiful day with the warm weather, Maple Bay Regatta right outside my door with Mt. Baker in the background, where else would you rather be?
Finished another quilt for Victoria's Quilts [cancer patients quilt]Because the strips were various sizes cut from leftover xmas fabrics the lights and darks were not separated as much as I would have liked it.
And staying out of the direct sun, I have completed 3 pillow cases with one more to finish and 2 Blocks of the Month for our own CVHQ group.

1 comment:

Delores said...

Vicky, your pillowcases turned out great! Aren't they fun to do? I finished up my two really quickly, too. I like your BOM's - I missed the demo as I was cutting, cutting, cutting fabric.

There was an error in this gadget