Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes, I Have Been Busy

Today being a Leap Year Day has brought us wind, rain, bits of snow I am sure just to remind us that we have to endure this only once every 4 years and leading into March with great force [like a lion] and then a beautiful Spring & Summer to follow. I have added these 2 quilts [Quilts for Cancer Patients]
This quilt was made up of fabric as a result of expermental pcs that had been hand painted, dyed, shaving cream painting.
This project is a pattern by Barbara Schapel. I tried to get into a class with Barbara but was unsuccessful as classes filled up so fast so I purchased one of her easiest patterns I thought. For Barbara it was easy, for me it was a challenge. First, collect the fabric
Assemble 37 pcs.
Pce and Quilt
Quilted. I am following Free Motion Quilting instructions on Line and hope to improve.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love your Barbara Shapel piece. You've done an amazing job. Great colour choices and great quilting. That hint of sparkle in your thread choice really adds to it.

There was an error in this gadget