Thursday, January 12, 2012

Learning to Free Motion Quilting

Free Motion Quilting has been a thorn in my side. I have taken classes 4 times and each time I learn something new and it also gives me a little more confidence. Last year I started following Leah Day's 365 different designs to use in free motion quilting. This year Leah is offering classes on Free Motion Quilting [video] which started last week. If this is one of your New Year's Resolutions to concur that dreaded fear, follow Leah as she walks you through it all and gives you a week to practice before she moves on to the next lesson. These lessons are free, sew let us support Leah for being our Free Motion Quilting Angel. You can follow her at: http://www.freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilt-along-2-quilting-in-rows.html

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

I like your leaf quilt. How's your stippling going? Isn't it great that Leah is doing this?!

Vicki said...

Greetings from Nanaimo. I just came across your blog via Leah Day and her Wednesday Free Motion Quilting Tutorials. I am about to join in too. Best of luck. Your leaf quilt is stunning.