Thursday, October 28, 2010

True to my Word

I did say that I was going to complete all my UFO's before I started a new project. Well, I did pick one of them out of the trunk and this is what I am working on.
I had 19 blocks done of the following

I put 16 of them together like

This looked just too ordinary so decided to give it a festive flair with this

I have it arranged on the log cabin center like this

Now all I have to do is satin stitch the poinsettia and holly leaves and quilt the rest and I will have a new table topper for christmas and this will be one UFO done and only 16 more to go.

3 comments:

paulette said...

I was saying "WOW" at the first picture!! "Stunning" for the second!! True to your word..gorgeous as usual!! Take care!
Paulette

Micki said...

Everything is stunning...It does have that WOW factor for sure!
Micki

Peggy said...

Beautiful - a great seasonal table topper! I just discovered your blog today, and now am a follower, looking forward to getting to know you. Blessings, Peg