Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back Home and Looking for Help with my Blog Design

I've been away from my Blog for so long that I have forgotten how to Re-design it so  will just carry on as before and set my sites on re-educating myself a little at a time. Quilting was put on the back burner as my Care Giver skills came into play. But  am back and will have to start practising all over again [especially my free motion quilting.
Fall is here and the colors around us are just beautiful. Went walking early yesterday morning, that was a low lying fog. It was much prettier than the picture and later in the day the sun was bright.

That STOP sign is telling me to enjoy the outdoors while the sun is shining.  Fall is my favorite season. I will get back to quilting soon. Now I will sit back and watch Barbara Shapel's "The Art of Machine Quilting". Who knows I may even get to be 1/100th as good as she is. Until next time.



No comments: