Friday, November 13, 2009

Poinsettia Table Runner


Remember earlier I posted pictures and an upcoming quilt class and the Instructor was Denise Gunn. Yes this class was held on Friday, Oct. 02. I did not take the class as I was the Angel [go-fer] of the day. I watched and helped students throughout the day. The instructor gave me a copy of the instructions. Well if you know me, I never follow instructions, I just go on my merry way and produce my own creations. This is what I made [a table topper instead of a runner]

3 comments:

Delores said...

Wow, Vicky, I really like your version. Very striking!

paulette said...

Well done, Vicky! It's gorgeous!
Paulette

Phyllis said...

Hi, I just found you.

This is incredibly gorgeous and my sister would love it. I would too, for that matter :)